Sowa Rigpa Foundation
The main goal of the foundation is to maintain, practice and transfer the knowledge of the Sowa Rigpa transmission – the Buddhist science of healing – to interested people at home and abroad following the tradition of the Karma Kagyu lineage.
This precious healing knowledge from the Himalayas must survive.
Mission of the foundation
- Support teachers of theory and practice of the Sowa Rigpa; granting scholarships to Sowa Rigpa students;
- provide and maintain real estate used for housing, studying and practicing by students, teachers and interested people;
- project-related support of Buddhist monasteries and schools in Buddhist countries;
- support the preservation and culturing of healing plants in Nepal and the Himalayas;
- support charitable, social and educational institutions at home and abroad;
- financial support of other bodies at home or abroad which are useful to the mission.
If you would like to support the foundation, please direct your donation to:
Account holder: Stiftung Sowa Rigpa